Saturday, March 19, 2016

Party Monster

Hi Everyone, Cindy here with the latest installment of inspiration for you.  Today I am sharing a great image for the little guys, great for birthday card or an invitation. He is called Party Monster.

Party Monster Digital Stamp By Sasayaki Glitter
Click on the picture to get him in the store

For my card I decided to try something new, I wanted to make a fun background for this guy, and using the polkadots on the box as inspiration. I decided to use my large polkadot folder from Stampin up and emboss the background with it, but then I wanted to add some color, yeah, I could have colored it with chalks or something, but why not make it fun so I did color it underneath with chalks, but then I added some glue and glitter, doing each color separate. I colored him with copics and added some sequins and then a computer generated sentiment. 
Here is my card

Don't forget for more inspiration check us out on Pinterest




and also come join us on Facebook for more fun, challenges and prizes.