Wednesday, February 1, 2017

That Moment


Hello friends 
Welcome to our blog 


It's Rose, here today with all you peeps to 
share my new creation 
as I am using this new image by 
which is available 

Here is my DT Inspirational Card 


It was really fun to play with image . 
I have printed the image on X-Press It Blending Paper 
and colored in with Copic Markers. 
Card size is 14cm x 14cm 

Die cuts used 
Stitched Oval 16551 - Paper rose
Butterfly Trio Solid 16507- Paper Rose 
Fancy Butterflies -16504
Anja's Border - Marianne Designs 

Kaiser Craft paper pad from my stash 
white card stock 
lilac satin ribbon 
white cotton lace 
distress ink 
clear glitter

Hope you like what I have to share . 
Do join us on our facebook monthly challenge. 

Thank you for stopping by . 

Crafty Hugs 
Rose